View Single Post
Old 05-04-20, 09:17 PM   #906
Mios 4Me
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
it is more complex than what you attempted. no offense is meant. you not only have to make the boats available you have to make bases and missions and equipment and ammunition available. not every boat is supported by every base, etc, etc.

why not use the date/base/boat availability already built into the mod? for example, if you want to drive a Gato, keep drilling down on the Date and Base choices until the Gato is available.

good luck.
Hi Marco,

It's that simple in stock (created a Tench from a Balao), and I'd been reassured it was possible in this mod, so I'm trying. I've always wanted to drive a Tench but it's wasted against small freighters and sampans in 1945. Going up against Kurita off Samar or drowning future war criminals by the thousands off the Philippines in 1941, that's my idea of fun.

FWIW, I did make the shells, sensors, guns, and torpedoes available on one try, but no luck.

Added: Discovered a glitch where the underside of a sinking Type C3 sub is missing in a systematic way. This is returning from a mission from PH to area 10 beginning in Jan 1945. I'll save a pic or two if anyone's interested.

Last edited by Mios 4Me; 05-04-20 at 09:38 PM.
Mios 4Me is offline   Reply With Quote