Old 06-16-21, 10:58 AM   #73
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
hy ... propbeanie I tried everything you told me .. nothing worked with USS Torsk ... I can't see .... with Redfin; Kraken; Camotri; no problem!!!

The Redfin has a great career ... I know very little about the history of American submarines ... but it looks really fascinating to me once again I don't regret taking an interest in this kind of game.

Camotri (this one does not seem realistic to me but gives it diversity)

Kraken

Madmartigan & flaminius; did you test USS Torsk? ...
Ahoy, Kal_Maximus_U669...

With My post about the Tench, that was with what I knew of as it pertained to older info... of which I admit, I haven't kept up with in regards to issues that were found with that sub.

Which was partly what I was trying to find out, was if those issues had been resolved, or mitigated to a minimum at least.

As It goes, I haven't really tried doing a career with a Tench, preferring instead to start from jump street & work My way up. Call Me, old fashioned , if you will, in starting from the bottom & clawing my way to the top.

I know I could well jump the line but... that pesky belief system kicks My aft quarters & says... what do you think you're doing, get back to the end of the line & progress like you know you should...

So, I haven't tested out the Torsk, sorry...

warmest regards, Kal_Maximus_U669

M. M.