Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickers03 View Post
*update 13.6.21*
- TENCH Class added
- TENCH Class optional sharkmouth added

Nice... I know there is a USS Stingray one (done based off the sub in the movie, Down Periscope... *Balao class skin*) love the look of the sub skin... just not 100% crazy about the menu alterations, though. Not sure what would all need to be drop kicked out, leaving the mod still useable though... or how to make sure that it was able to be used with any mod set, like... FotRS or TMO or RSRD... so... just gonna by pass that 1 in particular.

With the skin for the Tench, would love to use that Shark's mouth 1... but am not sure if all the bugs & kinks of the Tench have been fully ironed out yet, or not...

I know I saw something about there still being issues with it, but... BUT... I do admit that was a bit back, that I recall seeing that mentioned. haven't seen anything to indicate that the issues were worked on or fixed fully... if they can be. I know that some issues despite a modders best efforts, won't be able to be 100% fully resolved... all that can be done is to mitigate them, as best as can be.

M. M.