Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Gotcha... thanks. Now, referring back to you list on the last page:

If you haven't already, pull numbers 6, 7, 11, 12, 14 - unless it's the new one, and 16, if you haven't already. Those are all of the AddIns in your list, that might cause trouble. s7rikeback may have found the issue with the periscope splash, and it is an old "problem", similar to the "red flare" that didn't shoot back when... the "splash" was something that was already in FotRSU, from the FOTRS days that was disable sometime when-ago when the links were broken, which is why they won't work now... so hopefully, it's just a matter of re-building the links. Similar with some of these other mods, where we have found bits and pieces (if you will) just hanging there, looking for a link to activate them properly... We are going into testing for the CWC (much more had to be re-done in it) and the periscope splash... We'll have a CWC for the Interiors also, but it might be a couple of days... It still doesn't change the fact though, MM, that something is broken on your install. You have what used to be called "cross-contamination" from something old in one of the other mods. It's just a question of "what"...
Hmmm.... Strange, as with the 1.73 (standard career set up... ) did a complete nuke & burn of the game saves folder & reran, fresh from jump street with the last posted mod mix list...

On the 1.73 (S class career mod set up... ) will admit, that I didn't do a wipe & burn... though did restart from the office before going out on patrol. So... possibility for "cross" contamination, could play into that 1, if I ran a cross test on the peri issue...

Though... note when I ran that series of tests with the peri's... that was ran with the (standard) set up, NOT the (S class career) set up... & that testing "was" done, "after" a slash & burn of the saves folder... just to be clear on that point.

Only difference between the 2 set ups, is... the (standard set) has the old FI:OQ mod, interspliced with the submarine folders injected into the OQ mod (where they needed to be...) & the (S class) has the updated OQ mod, from vickers... but... don't think that should make too much difference, I'd imagine though.

Am still gonna do a dump & burn of the saves folder on the (standard) set, back down the mods to the OQ 1... dump the old mod out & replace with the new updated version...

Will await on the rest until I hear back from y'all on the rest... & see what y'all figure out there.

M. M.