View Single Post
Old 04-29-22, 09:33 AM   #4556
torpedobait
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 397
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArditoCorsaro View Post
Yes i emptied that folder, i do ever since I use the tools pack paired with the old guerrilla spyron mod, that tool to change name of the boat, date of sail, and to do reports after the patrol. But i use it only to change my name and rank, if i start with an s boat or a v boat i degree my rank to LT. Like pre war. It should not affect that I guess. The rest of the question are no, it's all ok. Yes is strange the way they warn you. I hope in next versions the problem will disappear, in previous versions there wasn't.

Only i don't use multish4, i use the conventional save game folder in documents, sh4 etc etc but in previous versions i never had this problem
It's not just the watch crew. This also occurs with the Sonar Operator. If you ask for a search (second icon on the Sonar screen), he may report "No Contacts" if the target is moving too slow, no matter how close it is to your boat, even if you can actually see it from the Bridge. But if you ask for a Contact Report, he will give the bearing to that same contact. I've just always considered it another one of those UBI "features" somewhere in the code and have learned to ignore it. Good Hunting!

Run Silent, Run Deep, and Sink 'em All
torpedobait is offline   Reply With Quote