View Single Post
Old 04-28-22, 11:25 AM   #4553
ArditoCorsaro
Planesman

Downloads: 511
Uploads: 0

Default Allarm

Yes, it's all ok about the installation, in d: is installed and not in c (years of experience teach me to not thrust of c , my mod list is your without other mods, fotrsu ultimate plus the patch, both Maru mods and Vickers interiors compatible with fotrsu, and combined roster. In this order. Sorry if i can't post the list in a conventional way but i write from a handy phone.
Btw Happen to any installation of this last version, it's not the first time. I must try something related to the ship spotted message in the game files maybe...try to fix it. Or to reinstall but i yet done it several times and ever this problem I had. Dark hours, ever at night around Marshall chain, in December 41 orders are to stay submerged during daylight so only at night and with any weather i have this failure. But i can confirm the watch crew see them, since if i ask, they give me the bearing. And sure, they was enemy, the destroyers who patrol around Marshall chain japanese bases. The friendly ships are spotted regularly when I go out from port. With enemy ships at night seems the watch crew is silent and no warship spotted window appear. Also if like i sad, they see clearly them since I ask bearing and attack with tdc.

Last edited by ArditoCorsaro; 04-28-22 at 12:24 PM.
ArditoCorsaro is offline   Reply With Quote