View Single Post
Old 08-31-21, 07:00 AM   #3806
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonsStyle View Post
It's not a download limit issue. The link just does not work. It just reloads the page, even on new days without downloading anything. I've tried it on multiple days, but it just won't send the file.
I have tried the download twice now on the last two days, one with Vivaldi and SubSim dot com "whitelisted", and another in an unmodified MS Edge. Both times, the main mod downloads fine, as does the Preview version. The main mod is SubSiim ftp download, and you should see a new tab page load - "blank" on my computer - and then a separate pop-up dialog window asking to Save the file. If I turn-off the "whitelist" for SubSim in my Vivaldi, I will see the new tab window open, a slight pause, and then it closes and I go back to the download page.

Like fitcarraldo says, that makes it sound like you need to either "whitelist" SubSim dot com in your browser, or use Edge, maybe. You could also use the Preview version of FotRSU, along with the Crew Fix, which is listed in the "Spoiler" tag below the main mod's download link, and that is a 3-part Google Drive link, with the Crew Fix on another Google Drive. Find the purple text "This Preview version is for the adventurous and young at heart" and click on the "Spoiler" tag to see the links.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote