View Single Post
Old 12-01-08, 07:43 AM   #1
Sledgehammer427
PacWagon

Location: Drinking coffee and staring at trees in Massachusetts
Downloads: 280
Uploads: 0
Default AAA community mod...russian?

i'm sorry if i'm putting up another new post about it, but it isn't showing up over here and I need to find out how it happened and what I can do to fix it.

I uninstalled my copy of IL2 1946 and reinstalled, patched up to 4.08m, or whatever that squaky new patch is on ubi.com, then I used the AAA Community mod, all 3+a .exe RAR files, and it worked splendidly...problem was, almost everything Dynamic Campaign related, inluding the RAF Ranks, were in RUSSIAN.

the only thing i can think of that messed it up would be when I was installing that monstrous mod, that my HD ran outta space...i uninstalled navyfield and I hit the retry button, and it finished,no prob.

is there a language configuration file somewhere that says i'm speaking russian? it must be on IL2, because the last time something happened like that that was windows fault, I blew up my computer (its okay, the best peice of hardware was a 5 gig HD, talk about old fashioned eh?
V-boat Nutcase - Need supplies? Japanese garrison on a small island in the way? Just give us a call! D4C!