Fifi
Navy Seal

Downloads: 456
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
Hey Fifi greetings..
Alright I'm starting..
The compilation is what really needed it's "Nice"... the weather the tones of colors it's magnificent I "Kiff"...
Now for the screens it's good I created the folder and it works..
but why did I not have to do it before... it's strange... I could very well have used capture software, but I don't want to elsewhere it worked very well before so there's no reason... .
As for the emblems, it's very good Fifi, it will avoid unnecessary questions...
I use those of Cornus...
now this vernier I find that it tarnishes the image as well as your work.. impression not finished... could you put the crown with the graduations it would really make the talk aesthetically cleaner... especially since we spend time on deck. ..(Fifi is going to kill me I think...)
I send you this screenshot
To _put on the crown
B _anomaly coming out of the bridge

here is again Fifi it is a request that I make of you ... and not an obligation is I thank you for your patience with me as well as for your work which really makes things progress here ... modders like you are valuable here for some time..
most of them are getting old beware... not long ago Beanie team FotRs sick with pneumonia...
Thank you Fifi my best regards cordially Kal Maximus U669
It’s normal for the screenshots … I edited the SH3 exe to get the red crosses marker and the screenshots folder via the Tycho patcher… and forget to tell people
Next update will have the screen shots folder

As for what you’re asking on your picture, I will do it for next update too
But slow on asking! I’m old and tired …