View Single Post
Old 11-04-20, 01:33 PM   #8
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapuhy View Post
So here's little something I'm currently working on, a test import of aircraft model in GR2 format...
Sooo nice! I have all the aircraft models by manilov (and by many other 3D modellers) stored on my HD. Baside planes, my 3D archive includes ships, submarines, land vehicles, various landmarks, etc. That's the result of years of research on the internet. If in future you are going to need a template for your own work, just ask me: there is some chance that I can help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosomaha View Post
Welcome, kapuhy

try this: Open your plane.GR2 + plane.sim, next MERGE with (…\data\Library\) shells.dat AND +shells.sim (This should reveal the mysterious “Unknown” in the source files)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapuhy View Post
I somehow debugged basic loadout, though I don't really understand what was the cause. I changed ordnance carried from Bomb_Cluster to DC_Cluster and suddenly crew and bombs were visible, and plane started to drop DC's.

So, I thought Bomb_Cluster is bugged and to test it, changed back to Bomb_Cluster... to my surprise it still works.

I suspect now the problem lied with txt file, I had situations before with ships where adding one more empty line (aka hitting enter) at end of file magically debugged it. Must have been something of that sort
I think I had the same happening a while back. If memory serves, the problem was a space character after the missing equipment (or maybe no space)...

Likewise, eqp and sns files need an empty line at their end, else they will be ignored.
gap is offline   Reply With Quote