View Single Post
Old 11-11-23, 09:16 PM   #4
Lazzar
Nub

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0
Icon14 Good scenario

I appreciate all the time and effort that went into Ukraine 1 and 2.

Very in depth. A few things that I would suggest for Sen 2.

One is that the long transit is, well, pretty long. I think it could do without it.

One options for scenarios is campaigns with multiple missions. I think that or either starting near the SOF pickup. I spent hours doing the transit at max time acceleration. I stopped often for the message alerts, which were often, not important. Only to find that I didn't make it in time to get the SOF, as the message time ate into it.

The trawler while interesting idea, only frustrated me more, in that I had also missed the time and now had no speed.

So, I had to start again at the beginning of the transit and wait another set of long hours. Now saving it often AND ignoring all the messages, so I could make it.

Honestly, the transit could be just moved to closer to SOF. Once docked in the berth, the SOF never loaded. I was 5 feet from the pier edge. Which now having gone through 2 transits, was particularly annoying.

I think the scenario would be helped if it were in parts or just remove the transit. Barring that , overall very good!
Lazzar is offline   Reply With Quote