View Single Post
Old 06-08-11, 07:44 PM   #36
reignofdeath
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpt. Nicaraguan View Post
I recommend the HOTAS Thrustmaster Joystick. Reading the manual several times, customizing down the pitch, roll, yaw to less sensitive settings. Try this setting on the yaw 0,8,19,29,39,51,62,75,86,100. Join the Mission 4 Today forums. Also fighter planes are more sensitive and more responsive. The Bombers like the Heinkel 111 are more easier to manuever. Alot of reading, customizing of controls, & practice, practice, practice. Enjoy I love this sim also! Alot pilot trainers recommend this Sim.
I need to figure out how to deal with this stupid bouncing. What I mean by that is I am flying a Hurricane in my career right now and have its a PITA to hit a target because the plane wants to bounce around when I make adjustments to get into firing position. It sucks, it takes me litterally 15 minutes to shoot down one bomber. Plus Im not sure if the hurricanes are just incredibly weak or the betty bombers incredibly strong, but I peppered one from a perfect six o' clock postion for probably a good full 20 seconds and STILL didnt shoot it down. its quite dis-heartening to have flown 3 or 4 missions already and only got one kill

EDIT: Now that I Read it I think maybe that bounce Im having is attributed to the joystick settings like Kpt. Nicaraguan suggested I edit??

EDIT 2: I also noticed my aileron trim doesnt work,, or is it possibly just with the hurricanes?? Like they dont have that trim or something?? Same goes for my open cockpit command and a few other things.