View Single Post
Old 04-09-07, 12:58 PM   #42
cmdrk
Planesman

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0

CASUAL SUBSIM SKIPPER
You fell in love with Aces of the Deep. Your playing style is relaxed, more for fun than historical accuracy. You always play Sub Command or Dangerous Waters from the NavMap (rightclick is your friend), if you ever ventured to play them at all. Probably you prefer WWII subsims like Silent Hunter 3, SH4 and Aces. You may try the manual TDC, but you prefer to leave the auto map contacts on, (blank maps scare you). Even though you know submarine skippers missed targets occasionally in real life, you cannot resist reloading a mission to take another shot at a 10,000-tonne troopship that got away. One ship, one torpedo, finished off with the deck gun--that's the creed you live by.

That's my results although I'm not sure why. I plot my own solutions, don't like nuke sims, maps are blank so I can mark them up (sometimes I draw pictures while waiting for targets), play Dead is Dead (except if a program glitch kills me), and realism currently at 85% (external few to take snaps & stabilize views).

I'm somewhere between hard core and casual. I wonder what the other results are. Is there just 3 ?
cmdrk is offline   Reply With Quote