View Single Post
Old 08-13-22, 08:39 AM   #6
TORDO222
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 166
Uploads: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiz33 View Post
Thanks, Is there a comprehensive list of features on the MOD? I read the mod update thread and it seems be a collection of new ships and allowing player to play in a surface ship or helo. but I can't find a detail list as to what changes they made to the game engine or if they tuned some of the sensor values. I can see that there's a career mode. I don't mind the crew experience part but I don't want restriction of what sub I can have access to at the start (or is that only in the Russian Campaign?). Is there a way to disable career mode?
We go by parts (said Jack the Ripper...)...
1. The list of MOD characteristics is detailed in each information attached to the respective version. Not only new ships but also bug fixes or inaccuracies in sensor and weapon ranges, e.g. The changes in the engine, correspond to a modding level 3. Those who make them are unwilling to reveal their "magic potions" to the uninitiated .
2. As for the Career mode, I am personally prone to modify and play individual
missions, choosing my type of submarine (usually personal modifications
that give me approximations to ships that have served in the Navy of my
country) and choosing my opponents and the level of ferocity of their anti-
submarine tactics. I didn’t really get into following Campaigns.
3. Modifications to the HUD arrangement are available to users of the dot mod
and the instructions are in several easy to follow posts. I hope I brought
you something useful. Greetings!. Marcelo
Order prior to the "Battle of Los Pozos" that took place on June 11,1826 in the Rio de La Plata,in front of the city of Buenos Aires, in an area of relative greater depth and to the view from the population. Was a combat between a flimsy Argentine Squadron and the powerfull Brazilian Empire Fleet.It was a victorious day for the Argentine navy.William Brown was the first Admiral of the newly formed Argentine Navy.Born in Ireland and argentine by adoption.A great patriot.
TORDO222 is offline   Reply With Quote