View Single Post
Old 06-22-21, 06:39 PM   #3491
AviatorMan
Watch

Downloads: 41
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
If that's where think it is... there should be some fairly deep channels running through there... with a lake sized area in the area as well.
I got a patrol in that area, on 1 career I was doing in v1.39, after I finished off patrolling Apari for 10 days... there should be enough area there, to safely patrol, again... iirc the area in question.

Best advice, stay inside the green circle area.. for best results. you can... exit out of there, but, it stops the clock on keeping up with the 10 day count, but as soon as you go back in, it does pick up with continuing to count down the 10 day clock... so no need to worry that exiting out will restart that 10 day clock. (which, it may kick out a completed mission objective before the 10 days is up... not sure if that will do so all the time or I just got lucky to complete after 5-6 days... )

I mean, yeah, there is some deep water in there, but it'd get pretty busy if a convoy with 2-4 DDs showed up in that small area with only a little lake of deep water in the middle and no way to get out without running on the surface. I'd much rather patrol the deep water outside of the bay where there's some wiggle room if things get hectic. That said, it seems like there might be more to it than just being in the circle based on your statements, so I guess we'll see if one of the devs weighs in.
AviatorMan is offline   Reply With Quote