View Single Post
Old 11-30-21, 06:39 PM   #3964
Imarider
Mate

Downloads: 98
Uploads: 0

Quote:
FotRSU does not have a front and back visual sensor. It also has a reduced number of AI visual sensors as compared to something like TMO and other mods. The game itself seems to have the visual sensor as a 360x360 device, that can see all the way around, and can apparently see below the water also, given certain settings used. Other mods have restricted the "viewing angle" for various uses, but our thoughts are that a person either passes or does not pass the eye exam in the military or Merchant Marine, and if they fail, they aren't there, so a Merchant can see just as well as a military man can. The height of the sensor and the "CrewRating" is where the difference is in FotRSU, in that regard. We have those set to influence the sensors used.
Well, i guess, i can't just add AI_Visual_sensors library from other mod or add it's content to AI_sensors? I don't know, how is more real, but first thing that comes to head that on front of ship sailors should be more able to detect you becаuse there are more attention anyway, more skilled people, i don't know...

Quote:
Depending upon which of the "more difficult" AI mods used (v1.26 has one, Preview has 2??), it might alter the AI sensor dat, it might alter the eqp radar, or it might alter the sim.cfg, or a combination. Each of the release versions has something a little different in that regard, with the next release being no exception, and having five AI add-in mods. Suffice to say, there are multiple ways to edit the AI response. Some are more specific than others.
I mean Preview version.
Imarider is offline   Reply With Quote