Old 11-29-21, 03:02 PM   #3961
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larrywb57 View Post
I'm using the 452_ MoonlightzSonarLines along with Preveiw 1.46 version. On the contact map F5 (nav map), it shows the ship silhouettes along with
vision range circle for merchants. The warships also have vision and sound detection range info. The mod is located in the AddinModzPak_Preview which is in the Extras folder, enabled by JSGME by copy and paste.

Good Hunting!
Ahoy, Larrywb57...

Thanks.

Knew that the 452_ mod, was in there... just couldn't recall the exact naming of the folder... that it was part of, right off.

As said, it had been some time since I'd poked around in there.

Of course, I unfortunately... lost My drive that contained all My mod repository of mods for SH3, SH4 & SH5, as well... & all the notes & such that I had, built up over time.. to resolve issues that can & do arise with bugs, glitches, mod workarounds to get 2 different mods to.. coperate with ech other & NOT... CTD the whole shebang.. (well, with some of the older SH4 v1.4 ones, think I had some for 1.5, as well...) to info notes and various info things, on history & such. *sighs & shakes My head* ahh well...

Any way, thanks for jumping in & confirming. Glad to know that My ol' rusty, dusty, beat up hd of a brain was recalling the info, if not 100% accurately... but close enough, for government work...

M. M.

M. M.