View Single Post
Old 09-19-15, 02:50 PM   #1527
iambecomelife
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 297
Uploads: 0

[QUOTE=iambecomelife;2345734]Not yet-vessel movements have not been done.

Adding British warships to the game right now, and constantly tweaking the environment. After all, who wants to sink WWII cruisers in a WWI game. Armored Cruisers help put you in that WWI mood. Note the coal smoke, which makes the ship visible from a long distance. Found some errors in the modeling that are still being corrected but I just wanted to show it to you people - thank you so much for the views and support.

I will be removing the WWII crew, with their strange clothing, and replacing them with WWI Royal Navy figures.

Remember the boilers from earlier? This model has one inside, which I successfully added without flickering through the hull - actual 3d boilers, engine parts, etc will fall out if the ship explodes.

On another note, I managed to get submarine masts to fold down without affecting the periscope - by simply attaching a mast object to the Porpoise class diving plane...I didn't even have to add any animations. This simplifies things greatly because I do not have to replace a periscope (my original workaround).
iambecomelife is offline   Reply With Quote