View Single Post
Old 03-20-23, 06:05 PM   #5394
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Congress so far has appropriated One Hundred and Thirteen BILLION U.S. dollars in support of Ukraine. 60 billion U.S. dollars of that total has gone directly to Ukraine. The rest I suppose is for weapons manufactures to replenish depleted stocks.

Oh and yes Sholz is an idiot too, but then so are all those before him. Yet all that some Europeans can do is complain about Trump. Which in my opinion is solid evidence of how their media uses distraction to train them to concern themselves with things that don’t matter. While allowing old guard Soviet cronyism corruption and collusion to flourish right under their noses. Emboldening Russia and Germany to divide the east like they wanted to in the good old days. But it backfired and now 100’s of thousands of civilians and soldiers are dying because of it.

Everyone else in Europe and here saw it coming. But nobody in Germany did they just laughed, why is that? Too busy with Trump headlines I guess.

Thank god for Lord Ismay and his insights into the future and willingness to demand the U.S. be involved in NATO. He knew without us Europe would fall prey to the old German Russian collaborations.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 03-20-23 at 08:41 PM.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote