View Single Post
Old 03-20-23, 11:34 AM   #5390
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

And another thing, I for one will always remember that up until not too long ago after this war started. Germany, Italy, and Hungary were all on Putin’s Christmas card list but we in the free world were not.. Meanwhile the rest of your European neighbors and allies were either furious or scared or combination of both.

You were warned time and time again by more than just Trump. Finally to your neighbors relief Germany got smacked down and your buddy Putin’s pipeline was forcibly and abruptly disconnected. Straighten your act up and toe the line Germany.

and Germany’s response? Something stupid as usual and all points completely ignore it. But that’s what happens when your media is expert at distracting you daily with other peoples problems and other pointless drama. Instead of focusing on your own government.

The biggest thing that helped Germany and Putin to continue to build stronger ties were the Germans and Russians egging on and using Democrats here in the U.S. Making it the ‘in thing’ to laugh and ignore the people who tried to prevent this Ukrainian debacle from happening in the first place. Like monkey see monkey do, they were expertly played like chumps. Which leads me to believe when it comes to polls there are no rational thoughts given just party fanboys complaining

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 03-20-23 at 04:05 PM.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote