View Single Post
Old 03-19-23, 07:08 PM   #5389
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
^ "Prefer Trump over Biden". I guess you would like to end military support for Ukraine then?
We don’t have kings so it’s not soley up to Trump or Biden. It’s primarily up to our representatives in congress i.e. the people that have the final say. That’s just how things are done. And from what I been reading there are Republican congressional representatives that don’t give a rats arse what any prospective Republican presidential candidates says.

You do have wonder though if those polled share any rational thoughts regarding support for Ukraine. Or does their motivation have more to do with how divisive party politics has become and the contempt they seem to have for each other?

Speaking of supporting your neighbors. How’s Scholz’s Great declaration of Feb 22 to spend 100 Billion euros to beef up your own military and NATO commitments going? Not too well from what I hear. But what the hell, you always got the Trump fiddle to play while Rome burns, so ya got that going for you.

Though I fully support seeing Ukraine through this. I get tired of lazy ass Europeans complaining all the time and us having to foot the bill for your defense and fixing the problems you started. By getting too damn cozy with Russia again diverting energy and pipeline income from your neighbors into your own greedy little bank accounts.

WWII was this world’s first war for oil. Germans tried it again in the 21st century but instead of playing footsie and drawing new borders in the east with Stalin this time you were colluding with his protege Putin and building Nordstream. No doubt with the same idea in mind as in the 40’s of getting the oil and dividing the spoils in the east with Russia. Something’s never change I guess. Such as our commitment to keep the Russians out and the Germans from making treaties with them again.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 03-20-23 at 04:09 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote