View Single Post
Old 03-22-21, 08:20 PM   #2930
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
Corrected... got in sort of a hurry & forgot to double check, before I posted... been.. a bit under the weather, of late.. feeling, ugh..

I have since reported Myself for dereliction of duty...

M. M.

Prior to reporting yourself DoD, report yourself to the boat's "surgeon" (Pharmacist's Mate). Just don't tell him you have a belly ache. He is still fond of his earlier patrol where he got to do an appendectomy and was successful. Definitely went to his head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
All your fiddling with the files are much appreciated Mr beanie, if I knew anything about this game I'd get stuck in and give you a hand but I don't so I'll continue being a PITA from the side lines.
- We definitely want / desire all opinion and criticism. Scary thing is, I actually like wrenching on it almost as much as playing it - almost. One of these days, I have to take some time out from the fun stuff though, and make me a custom database that holds all these text files' values for much easier cross-referencing. "Build it, and they will come." but man... Programming is ~nothing~ like it was in the good old 8-bit Assembler, Borland C and Pascal days before that shtinking Windows krutt came along...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff-Groves View Post
propbeanie does a lot for everyone.
So I'm sending him a VERY special gift.
Wow. I really appreciate it Jeff - I think... I have heard stories about you though, and there is that video thingie on the dark webs... - we don't have a "nail-biting" smilie, do we?... - but seriously, thank you very much, good sir.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote