Old 03-22-21, 03:36 PM   #2926
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
I can give you some feedback on night attack planes before you even implement them Mr beanie, I would hold off on them for another couple of versions until you've fixed any issues that are still pending and any others you might have inadvertently caused by your incessant desire to fiddle while Rome burns. (just some funny brit sarcasm Mr beanie)

That's just my two penneth Mr beanie, not that anyone takes any bleeding notice of anything I have to say around here, so go on then and bring them in, just don't expect a bleeding round of applause when unexpected CTD's are still occurring when players are expecting you to have finally fixed those issues. It takes long enough to get to these mission co-ordinates as it is without having to navigate an ocean of "Oh bloody hell not again" scenarios like some players have been experiencing.

Thankfully I never had a CTD in my last 1.39 campaign so I don't know how prevalent they are.
Thus far, Mr. Moonlight, can state that I, for 1, have only experienced 2 CTD's.

1 when I went to start a patrol, out of Surabaya, as I recall.. & now, what with a plane, just as I was headed back to base there at Brisbane.. & I am in mid '43 middle of the month of June, to be precise...

Not bad, thus far.. to be frank about it...

M. M.