View Single Post
Old 11-29-22, 08:02 AM   #1771
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
I recently said that its a bit better with the Swedes and far batter wiht the Fins since espoecially the latter always have been pretty much on their gaurds againstt he Russian. They just scratch their heads about the Germans' Russia-policies of past years, and never understood the naivety behind them. It was an itnerview with some Finnish former or active giovenrment member,m I forgot. But they are definitely scratching their heads and voiced undiplomatically frank doubts on Germany's capability and willingness to do its dues regarding NATO . I expect that this attitude is widely spread in the Northern and Baltic region, and I fully agree with it.

I would not even be surprised if one day the Funs or Swedes withdraw their bet to join NATO due to being concerned that they would be in too greta danger of ending up where they must compensate for Germany'S weakness instead of benefitting from NATO'S total strength. The deficits oif German armed forces are deep-rooting, and structural, and will not go away within just 5 or ten years. I also quesiton that ther eis liognb lkastign will to imprive the situation. If somebody asks why I have these dihbts, I cvna only reocmmend ti study how stubboirnly Germany sticks with its hoeplessly unrealistric energy policy and climate goal-driven inner polcies when ti comes to housing, infrastrictre,m traffic and such. The reality-denial inherent to Germany must be seen in order to be believed possible. Its the same with the defence policies.

Forget Germany. Its a lost case, as a political actor massively overestimated.There are reaosns why I have become such a grumpy man: I need to live here and witness the degeneration process at closest distance, since many years.
Fair points in my estimation

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote