View Single Post
Old 07-05-10, 05:07 AM   #21
TheBeast
The Old Man

Downloads: 876
Uploads: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Jack Harkness View Post
Well it would make sense, the naxos detector was mounted on snorkels quite often. I wonder about the placement, though, since most pics I've seen show the snorkel right alongside the front of the tower when raised...

I've noticed that when using Goblin Editor to view the Model's that the Tower appears to be a little out of position, mislocated to the aft and a bit to starboard. This mislocation may be why texture lighting FX do not render correctly on the Tower when viewing all components of the models loaded at the same time. Just another bug in SH5 and of no concern to Ubi.
I think I have had enough of SH5. At first glance SH5 looks promising but the more I dig, the more issue's (bugs, stability) and locked doors I discover. Some obsticles and or locked doors appear to be intentional, by design. Almost as if they are trying to make it hard for MOD's to actually adjust/change game play atempting to keep SH5 as a Arcade game rather then a Simulation.
IMO, SH5 barely meets Beta-Testing requirements let alone releasing it to the world charging money for it. (DRM, Auto-Save and documentation ZOMFG! Can you say "Brain-Fart")
I think Ubi does not respond to any questions because they are so ashamed of what they have released, as they should be.

SHIV-MediaFire | SHV-MediaFire
TheBeast is offline   Reply With Quote