View Single Post
Old 03-20-20, 12:57 PM   #1571
Hitman
Pacific Aces Dev Team

Downloads: 109
Uploads: 2

Quote:
All this is why I earlier said I give it 5-15% probability that this indeed was an inetntional act of war, a Chinese first strike attack. And I refuse to rule this out completely. It is supicious how many advantages they gain from all this, in a time when a Trumpian America mounted pressure on them.
And why would they start that in their own country so that everybody knows where it comes from?

If what you say was the case, why not infect other countries easily since many people are asymptomatic? For example, want to damage the US, infect Mexico. With this illness it's as easy liberating the virus in sprayed form by some agents in any crowded place and in Mexico there are thousands. Everybody would blame Mexico instead of China and the US would be infected in less than a week.

Conspiracy theories are never to be discarded, but this one seems to have a weak base.

That said, we MUST make China pay for this later, this is unacceptable the second time in 10 years and third in 60 that we get this from them.