Quote:
Originally Posted by StickMasterSteven View Post
Date: 21 March 1943
Time: 1435
Patrol obj: "Photo recon of carrier force in Dalian"
Sub class: Gar
Homeport: Midway
Modlist: Attachment 5001

I should also note that I took photos of each ship moored near the carriers since the obj. states "carrier force" and not just the carriers themselves, but to no avail.
If you haven't returned to base... should be possible to gather info from... (located in your games save folder.. under \data\cfg\SaveGames\ located in the named save folder for that mod set up you have. For Me, have Mine, using MultiSH4 listed as TMO there in the documents section. If you're still out on patrol on that objective.. that should be the last listed ID there in the
"careertrack.upc" file, located in the very last folder in the
SaveGames\ folder there.. I believe that would be the file you'll need to "crack open" with notepad, to look at... if I'm not... mistaken. )

Info you'd need to cull (in other words, copy & then paste here in a reply post back... ) found below in Example. (minus the " marks, of course... )

"Example:

PlayerCurrentObjectiveCode=Luzon Strait
PlayerDefaultObjectives=ID94
PlayerCurrentObjectives=ID98
PatrolStartDateTime=1941-12-09 13:00:00"

Not the one you'd see, of course... just used to give you, an idea of what to look for in that particular file.

Armed with that info, will give Bubblehead the needed info to know more... precisely where to look.

M. M.