Fifi
Navy Seal

Downloads: 456
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by diego_gut View Post
@Fifi
@ericlea

Thanks a lot for your comments and suggestions!

With regard to the compass, that is how it was in real life. Check out this thread for pictures: https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...=1#post2115209

I will test the camera changes for next version. With regard to the charts I have to think where to put them. I don't like to put charts on the periscope screens because you will see the bearing indicator on top of the charts and it looks like a bug. The other reason is that each chart uses extra memory, in this case those 3 charts will add about 5mb, perhaps the reason Fifi has less CTDs it's because this GUI uses about 150mb less but last version I already added almost 10. That's something to consider.

Regards,
Diego
Ok for the graduations Diego, didn’t know it was like that in RL!

Didn’t understood what Ericlea asked me about the F4 key in PM...
So the free move on conning deck is missing? Quite easy to correct, I’ll do it today

You are right about my memory issue with others GUI.
Yours is lighter, and seems to keep my Ccom12 modded game below the CTD edge
So for myself, I’ll keep this version without the charts addition!
Or...if those 3 charts are that much important, maybe replace some already existing less important (so the GUI weight remain the same)

Do you plan to give your optics a more weathered look?
They are sooo clean, like brand new from factory. I believe after many months of use and cleaning, they would show some imperfections...

Anyway you did an excellent job already!

Fifi is offline   Reply With Quote