Old 02-01-23, 10:36 AM   #2662
kongovsfuso142
Torpedoman

Downloads: 863
Uploads: 0
Default Ok Wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iambecomelife View Post
Thanks, I would love to see how the mod maker created a pool of water (if he did) because one "holy grail" of interior SH4 modding is severe interior flooding on the floor of the compartments - like UBoat from Playway and SH5 has .... such flooding is one of the few advantages SH5 has over SH4.

Screenies as promised .... HMS Tipperary, HMS Shark, and their squadron bump into a distinguished visitor... lol...keep in mind that, as always, work in progress and subject to change, in particular Tipperary needs changes to stern and caustics/bump mapping enhancement.... Portholes were lower in my plan drawing than in the actual photos of her sister "Broke", which survived the war.

"Lucy" needs skin work too, because the model was created before I had learned how to add these channels to the ship models. I will be going back and improving all of the older ships without them.... actually quite simple and not very time consuming so it is worth doing.

Note how enormous "Tipperary" is compared to typical WWI destroyers; she was a flotilla leader. Flotilla leaders were big ships designed to be at the head of an attack and help cripple smaller enemy destroyers.

What they were NOT designed to do was duel enemy battleships, and at Jutland HMS "Tipperary" found herself fighting the German BB "Westfalen" at close range....but that's another story.

In WWII, much bigger destroyers would be common, with Fletcher Class, Tribal Class, and so on being over 2,000 tons or more full load.

This is the best looking mod ive seen for sh4 cant wait to play it :Kaleun _Thumbs_Up: