View Single Post
Old 09-24-06, 11:56 AM   #16
Rcsubs
Seaman

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Hello,

I decided to try it again last night but this time I would skip some more of the installation so I made a clean install of SHII, then the official UBI 1.1 Patch and everything worked as expected. The I installed PA RC4 and the only thing that I selected in the options was the rain mod. Then I checked the operation and I can play the missions and the campaigns, it all seems to be working.
Now the next thing to do is to install the PA 1.1 patch then check the operation, and during the install if I get to select some options I will have to figure out what to skip again, one thing that I will skip will be the high res install.

Has anyone made a mod that can be added to the PA mod to speed up the crew on torpedo loading and give the Fleet boats 6 torpedo tubes in the bow and four torpedo tubes in the stern??? The torpedo crew seems to be a bit on the slow side, 30 to 40 minutes to load a tube is nuts...................

I still can not find the arlo wave files any where....................... By the way how do you get a stowaway on a WWII sub? Sounds out of place to me....

I have a ATI Radion pro 256 and I have had nothing but trouble from it and ATI does not seem to care, they keep suggesting the same thing to do as a repair and then they mark my file as Resolved which is a lie. I recently downloaded some old drivers for the card and installed them, that fixed some of the problems but not all. My next card will be a GeForce Nvida which will be new since all my other cards have been ATI but after the experiance with ATI and this card never again, they can take their cards and stick them.

Darrell

Last edited by Rcsubs; 09-24-06 at 05:12 PM.
Rcsubs is offline   Reply With Quote