Old 03-15-21, 06:24 PM   #2884
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
It is on a reliable file host. "Security" in the 'modern' computing environment has gotten downright difficult, which is the most likely reason for the change at SubSim - but I don't know for certain. You could PM a mod... I have tried Vivaldi, which is my regular browser, and I had to "whitelist" subsim dot com. I tried Chrome, and I had to whitelist subsim dot com. I tried Opera, I did not have to whitelist (all 3 are built on the same "engine")... I tried IE, and I had to whitelist, but Edge, I did not... go figure. Turning off ad-block is not enough.

Copy that. Just wanted to make certain about the "fixes" that have been completed for the ships and planes.
Ahoy, propbeanie...

On patrol 9, and came across an interesting thing...

Ran into a 3 merchie grouping & was the lead ship that drew My interest in an unusual thing with it.

Did NOT notice this about it, until it was sunk & the event pop up window showed up..

In the midst of it sinking, what caught My attention to it, was the prop.

It sank bow down & arse end up.. in doing so, I noted that the prop was all into the rudder & the shaft did NOT meet up with the base of the ship where it would exit out the back. To say that is strange, is well off that beaten path...

Just wanted to inform y'all about it so it can be looked at & see of correcting it.

Ship in question is 1 of s7rikeback's babies in the Nippon Maru category.

Namely, Nittoku Maru

Thus far, it is the only weird thing of them, that I have ran into so far...

End report...

M. M.