View Single Post
Old 07-22-21, 11:20 PM   #30
Webster
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
I know at 1 time, I ran a set up with GFO, not long after I joined subsim, iirc... it has been some time back, mind you... 7 years almost now... sheesh, where did the time go..

Am in the process of setting up GFO again, so gimme a bit to do so & will see if there is anything that stands out to Me. Will let you know what I find... that does so.

M. M.

thanks, another set of eyes can always see things better and see different things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz_KG200 View Post
First of all, thanks for GFO, it polished the vanilla experience of SH4 at a point in I prefer it over others mega mods that increase in excess the dificulty. At this point, I prefer a more light gameplay and GFO fits perfectly. One thing I want is the possibility to add custom emblems, like the one provided whit TMO. I think it fits the GFO theme because the option is already built in the game but not active. Simply adding a blank file option for JGSME will do it, if possible. There are some things whit the u-boats also but I can recall at the moment, let me see and I try to add a small list. S!
thank you, GFO is very mod friendly so you can do a very simple mod just to add custom emblems so the idea is you finish off the final details like that to each persons own liking since thats a custom thing

the idea was to use GFO as the base mod, then tweak to each persons personal likes. after all everyone likes different things

im more thinking in terms of bugs issues errors rather them add a bunch of customizing stuff to the main mod. but its an interesting idea to consider.

trouble is, once you start with that, you start getting into too much stuff getting away from the core purpose of the mod in that its designed to be the first of several mods to add together

Last edited by Webster; 07-22-21 at 11:29 PM.