View Single Post
Old 10-01-22, 09:23 AM   #6894
Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
I've got an idea and it isn't exactly a new one-Russia have used this before.

Heard in a yt clip the reason why Ukraine seek membership in Nato is they want protection.

This is also understandable.

When I heard this I came up with this idea and I remembered Russia has used it too.

Nato has said no boots on the ground-Why not send them anyway-but unofficially-Without their country emblem.

Should some of them be caught-They are there as volunteers to fight the Russian among their Ukrainian friends.

Russia used this tactic in East Ukraine-Luhansk and Donbas area from 2015 and up.

Markus
Zelensky about applying for NATO membership:
"We are de facto allies already," he said. "De facto, we have already proven compatibility with Alliance standards." "Ukraine is applying to confirm it de jure," Zelensky said, "by an expedited procedure." https://twitter.com/KyivIndependent/...51538886852609

Think this is true, Ukraine already has the military budget received in 9 months that Russia spent in a year. NATO member states assist Ukraine to restore and maintain the security of the North Atlantic area. The whole NATO not NATO is politics, politicians are afraid by nature for their own job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.