View Single Post
Old 10-01-22, 07:38 AM   #6893
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Rumours turn into reports that the Russians decided to give up Lyman. The attempted withdrawing should have already started. I think they can withdraw only under fire - and whether the attempt translates into a success is open.

The Ukrainians will press the best way they can to take the Russians all prisoners or kill them so that any way they cannot be used on other parts of the front. Plenty of equiment to be gained also.

Several military analysts say if Lyman falls, the whole Russian front in that region sooner or later will collapse.

The rain season is about to begin, making Ukrainian access to tracked vehicles even more important. Send tanks and tracked IFVs NOW! Wheeled technicals and pickups and rovers will get bogged down in the mud. Both rain and availability of tracked transport will decide on whether and for how long the Ukrainian offensive can be pressed on.

I think after yesterday we - Western nations, including of course the US and Germany - should also remove all limits from weapon deliveries, regarding range, type, callibre and so forth. Also, the Ukraine should immediately get the weapons needed to reach and strike the Kerch bridge NOW. The US probably even already mulls this. Germany however will stand with both feet on the brake and just days ago it was reported again that the Spanish plan to deliver German-made tanks, was once again vetoed by Bubble Olaf.

The Russians fight on the best way they can: another massacre on fleeing civilians is reported. Russians really excel in massacring civilians, its their military key competence.

Poland has signed a very extensive defnce contract for tanks, fighterplanes, weaponry, and more. Not one item with Germany, all from South Korea instead. And this while Rheinmetall had just introduced its completely new KF-51 Panter MBT - the Leopard-2-killer, so to speak - a few weeks ago! I could imagine that others will boycott Germany as well in the future.

Last edited by Skybird; 10-01-22 at 09:13 AM.