View Single Post
Old 11-06-23, 02:59 PM   #19
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Demanded since 5 years, rumoured since a couple of months, now confirmed, I could freak out: in a what appears to be the farewell bid of Kunos to Assetto Corsa Competizione, the game will finally get as a last DLC the much wanted Nordschleife in its actual state. Hosianna and Halleluja!

"Oh happy days, oh happy day-hays..."

By now I must have logged several hundred laps on the Mord, only Spa I could drive as blindly and know as well. I could probably drive it at new moon and midnight with an overcast sky and without ambient or headlights.

The Nord at night in rain and thunderstorm in VR - ich werd' nicht mehr! . Or 24hr on the Nord, either in real time or accelerated day-night cycle, including fantastic sunsets and and sunrises and changing weather! What a great way to end the development cycle for this sim! And this 23 head team does it parrallel to developing Assetto Corsa 2. Shall nobody ever say again Kunos does not connect to its customers.

As little price to pay: Assetto Corsa 2 will be delayed a bit due to the completing of the last DLC for ACC. I think thats the correct decision, since ACC may be limited in scope, but inside this scope is the best sim out there, period. It deserves to go out with a loud and noisy Baboom-Mega-Bang!

The DLC is expected in spring 2024. It will also bring the GT2 class to ACC:

AC2 is expected to now be released in Early Access from sometime summer 2024 on.

Last edited by Skybird; 11-06-23 at 05:52 PM.
Skybird is online   Reply With Quote