Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Niner View Post
Civilians or legitimate targets?
In GFO I left them alone as there didn't seem to be any consequences, so I imagined they were fishermen just plying their trade.
In FORTSU I notice that they fly the Japanese flag, and while I have yet to confirm it, it appears that an enemy aircraft will appear quite soon after one of them spots me.
Depending on the size of the small craft (tonnage wise) would depend on how I'd approach it, targeting it or them, for destruction... seem to recall some skippers (not all did..) would sink them, as they came across them.

Believe this was owing to, if left to their own devices... they'd have likely reported their presence...

With Bubbleheads TMOverhauled v2.5, can turn the anti air guns loose on them... with FotRS-U v1.46... think using the same gun (done manually) does do damages... with having the crew man the deck gun... making fairly quick work of them, post haste... then beating a hasty retreat from the area.

That's how I roll with running across them... on occasion, if I feel that the distance is far enough, I'll sometimes dive... & burn rubber departing the area, as well... just depends on how I see the situation, at the time.

Hope this info helps provide a useful enough base if info, for you to decide how you wish to deal with them, after this... as it goes... it's all up to you, on how you decide to deal (or don't deal) with them... your choice.

M. M.

Last edited by Mad Mardigan; 12-10-21 at 01:02 PM.
Mad Mardigan is offline   Reply With Quote