View Single Post
Old 09-14-22, 07:29 AM   #3
Rosco74
Torpedoman

Downloads: 45
Uploads: 0

Really funny but I am right into this mission as well. You may have noticed a post from me about a strange merchant name in the forum from yesterday.
On my side it is the 29 March and I already have the mission.
First I went toward Narvik and I met 2 British merchants. They are now deep under water, one of them had a strange name, 4 capital letters followed by the _CS for the variant coastal shipping. I couldn't find it in the recognition manual.
Then I continued up to Narvik shipyard. The only other trafic I met was fishing boats and 1 single Norvegian destroyer patrolling around Narvik itself.
In the shipyard only Norvegian vessels so I went back to the blue circle area.

On my way back I spotted 2 German destroyers and a German pocket Battleship running fast speed toward Narvik.

Now 2 days after I am waiting at the far right side of the blue circle waiting for any British ship passing by. It is the 1st of April and still waiting.
I know that the invasion is starting the 9th but normally you should be able to finish the first part of the mission (sinking 5 ships) before this date.

Once the invasion has started I read that you can sink Norvegian ships as they are considered hostile.
For the British Task force, it seems a bit random I think I will keep you updated once I reach the fatidic date of 9th April.

Please keep this post updated too, I am interested as how you handle the mission with the latest version of TWoS, as all other posts are old.
Rosco74 is offline   Reply With Quote