View Single Post
Old 06-27-20, 04:11 AM   #798
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by qprfan99 View Post
My name is Larry Halpin. A 74yo from the north coast of NSW, Australia. A military history lover from way back. Napoleonics mostly but WW2 Russian Front more recently. No interest in Naval until I came across, by accident, a solitaire board game called The Hunters. As I had downloaded a number of PC wargames (but played hardly any/none), I did a search & this game looked very attractive. A great price on Steam made it even more attractive.

So I watched a couple of videos & it looked really good but then noticed that the poster had added a multitude of mods (SH5). Then I started to look at the forums & it seems everybody has a multitude of mods included. Then I went to the latest forum pages & one mod, The Wolves of Steel, seems to be a one size fits all. But still other mods are also talked about plus a mod enhancer!

So what the hell do I do? How many mods do I need to get a fun game? Do I need any? Should I just scuttle my sub & invest in a Lancaster bomber?
HELP!
Welcome aboard Larry

Call me biased but I'd be inclined to try a few, especially GWX

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote