View Single Post
Old 06-26-22, 01:57 PM   #3556
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Yes and provided they have a doctors working at a state run hospital signature approving it and in some instance permission from the State. Woman are not allowed to go to a private clinic to obtain an abortion.
Both the signature and the procedure can be obtained at a private clinic.

Quote:
What works in California or Virginia and many other States here would be impossible to do in Finland. Yet here you are preaching to us
YOU are the one who brought Finland in to this, not me. I haven't made any comparisons to Finland or any other country.

Quote:
I don't know if the people who wrote those articles have an agenda, didn't take the time to read, don't know how to read or are just plain stupid. But I think you're embarrassing yourself when you post some links like. Makes me wonder if you're some kind of card carrying member of Qanon or Blue Annon?

I suggest you check the Louisiana State Legislation Website.
How embarrassing... I suggest you check the trigger law that was signed by the governor, RS 40:1061.18 is removed.

I don't know if you have an agenda, didn't take the time to read, don't know how to read or are just plain stupid. But I think you're embarrassing yourself when you post some links like. Makes me wonder if you're some kind of card carrying member of Qanon or Blue Annon?
Dowly is offline   Reply With Quote