View Single Post
Old 10-23-21, 11:22 AM   #2816
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

It impacts not on us? Then you stick your head in the sand. Because it does, already now, since many years. It changes policies, it changes language, it changes the way offices and government services interact with their subjects, it wastes growing ammounts of money for ideology promotion and pseudfo science, it creates privileges for members of the right elite groups, it delketes the need of skill and comoetenbce and replaces it with group privileges, it discriminates men, it heavily distorts job chances again especially for men. Grammar gets distorted, terminology abused, history forged, not following new language rules can even get you sued and legally sanctioned, not agreeing to this madness gets you criminalised. Money gets wasted in growing ammounts for non-science that is propaganda, and pushing of privileges for members of noisy groups.

Its war on culture, and its war on science. And it gets worse and worse, and destroys social integrity within our communities. I lines up with allies like anti-masculinists and fascist feminists. It fosters incompetence, egocentrism, and narcissism.

Wokeness should be declared a capital crime. Its corroding our societies faster than the Alien's blood burns a hole into the floor.

You are sleeping deep and dreamless if you say this does not impact on us. It does. People already get character assassinated due to it, loose their jobs, dont find another job, see that unqualified people get a job for wich they would be better qualified, because of "quotas". Yu do not use new lanbgauzge in your acamdeic papoers? you get fired from university, you cannot file your homework when you are a student, your excercise papers will get disqualified, you cannot graduate. People get sued and brought to court over accusations in context with violating gender ideology demands, they are accused of hate crimes and discriminationation, if that is not ironic. And if you dare to speak out against it in a talk show, the headlines on next days newspapers will most likely courtmartial and "execute" you. Social sanctionising? Witch hunt is a better word.

For all exmaples I listed, I could find according news stories from the past several years, if only I would spend the time again, it all has happened, and has happened more than once, and is practiced more and more often. In Europe. In America.

Forget that heap of sand. Raise your head, open your eyes, and start seeing again.

Rome is in flames.