Old 10-22-21, 07:43 AM   #2813
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 247
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
You dont see the point.

They want everybody being able to chose what he (eh: she, I mean: it) wants to be - independently from any facts, medical cicumstances, genetics, hormones, and further: they want people being able to switch back and forth between any of the so far proclaimed five dozens genders there are. I assume it already are more now?!

There has been an inflation of genders in recent years, like ther ehas been anjh inflation of money. And lik inflation of money means to devalue the price of money, inflating available genders to chose form means devaluing value of and appreciation for the existing two biological genders!? They want to take biological fundaments and science out of it.

Some weeks ago I posted on that the Greens in Germany have it in their party program that everybody who feels he identifies as a women, shall be seen as a woman. A man stood up and said he is a man for sure and idnetifies himself as a women nevertheless - filing his candidacy for a woman-reserved quota position on grounds of putting the verbal formulation and criterion on test.

One a sidenote, there are "pedagogues" who want to sexualise kids already form grmamars chool on, and encoruge them to try all forms of secual tastes and orientaiton systemtically,m to train their tolerance and to Assist them to find out what their sexual drive really is.

This all has become sick and perverse altready many many years ago. The Greens ion Germany, decades ago, openly defended and propagated pedophilia.

I identify as a fish, hence I can breath underwater form now on. Obviously I cannot, but that should not spoil it, i can nevertheless, can't I : because I want, I can. Never let reality and fact come between me and my stupid wishes - it only bruises the ego. At soem time I may deciode that then I idnetify as a bird so that I canfly asnd chirp like a yellowbird. If I dont like it, I become a fish again. Or may opt to become a human. Genes mean nothing, wanting is everything. Dont you dare to limit my freedom!
If someone born with XY chromosomes wants to wear a dress and call himself "she," or born with XX wants to wear a suit and call herself "he," whatever. I can tolerate it/ignore it without accepting it.

But for those who insist on you using "they/them?" It implies multiple persons --> multiple personalities. Last I checked, multiple personality disorder is a mental illness per the DSM --> if you want people to call you "they/them," you are mentally ill.
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote