View Single Post
Old 10-17-21, 11:27 PM   #2808
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Elon Musk post on twitter: star ship 20 is hard. I think Elon knows where the Democrats are taking this country. I foresee the end of the Starship project he will in the future be turning over everything he has accomplished to the government or NASA.And get out out the country he has seen what they are doing to Jeff Bezos. It could be him Tomorrow i think he has realized if you crawl in bed with snakes you will get bitten.And he's not stupid, so let all American's watch Elon.

And what i'm talking about is all these young people.They really believe they may go to the Moon or Mars, it will not happen in their life time. It's a dream and when they, the young grow into the future that they are so desperately want, what they will realize they have gained Nothing they will never know of their past they have become the slaves to Microsoft 2080 and all Humans will have no gender no identity or culture . So let's leave them, 100 hundred ways to listen to Zager & Evans.

Edit was about tidying it up.The grammar Police on here will always let you know if you have fat finger's on a small keyboard. And so goes life see ya.

Last edited by Gorpet; 10-18-21 at 12:37 AM.
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote