View Single Post
Old 10-06-22, 09:00 PM   #7095
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargo View Post
We saw some fighting between Russian units FSB/GRU had to intervene, think it is because of bad treatment from command and ethnical problems Russians are racists so that cause tensions.

The partial mobilization announced by the military and political leadership of Russia is actually "absorbing" small settlements of remote regions of Russia. Conscription is carried out by raids, and almost all men of military age are forcibly taken to military offices. At the same time, the mobilization plan in Moscow St Petersburg is not implemented. The Soviet Union was known for its ethnic operations, they resettled population of mostly other ethnic origin than Moscow St Petersburg

What you said actually explains a lot. Because of the vast size of the Soviet union, er, I mean Russia, various ethnic groups would comprise a lot of Russia's general population and it's military. Let Russians kill each other. It saves the Ukraine the trouble of having to do it.

Actually, I feel bad for the decent Russians that don't want to kill. I'm assuming this is true and this is a big assumption. I feel worse for the Ukraine that has had to endure all sorts of atrocities.

We have a saying in the U.S. Every dog has it's day. The Ukraine's day is now.