View Single Post
Old 04-08-23, 02:53 PM   #250
YellowFin
Engineer

Downloads: 56
Uploads: 0
Default Mouse / Screen Issue

1. Thank you for a new edition of this wonderful super mod!

I did a fresh install of SH3 from Steam and then of LSH 2022 into C:\Games and I did follow the installation instructions to the best of my knowledge.

The first test run in the naval academy, as recommended by the instructions went fine. I closed the game and activated a few mods with JSGME and I applied a few HSIE-Fixes - basically all of them except the ones that specifically refer to a different super mod.

On the second start up with SH3 Commander everything went smooth until I was in the main menu. I noticed that the mouse pointer wouldn't move beyond about 80% of the horizontal extent of my screen on the left side. The GUI of SH3 shows fine and the resolution is fine on the entire screen, however the mouse pointer wouldn't go all the way to the left.

Any idea what mod or fix could cause this?

Edit: Also the bottom 20% or so are "unreachable" for my mouse pointer. To the top and all the way to the right where my second screen is works fine. The mouse pointer then leaves SH3 and I could activate other windows.

Last edited by YellowFin; 04-08-23 at 03:00 PM. Reason: addition of details to this problem
YellowFin is offline   Reply With Quote