View Single Post
Old 08-15-10, 11:41 AM   #731
609_Avatar
Watch Officer

Downloads: 35
Uploads: 0

Just found out that the CTD issues that I'm having are also related to this mod as I couldn't load one save without a CTD and loading a previous one and getting to the same area (British Coastal Waters Mission) it would CTD. SO I disabled this mod and was able to load the previous save that would CTD and then when going to the area where it would CTD after an earlier save gave no issues. So I feel it was definitely related to this mod. I was just cruising along on the Nav mapp using 1024 TC and CTD every time in the same area- off the eastern shores of Britain. Hope the info helps as it's a nice looking mod. One other thing I noticed, and I'm assuming it's related to this mod (haven't been back to port yet so I can't see if it's gone now that I've disabled the mod) is I will see a bunch of brown smoke/fog all over the right side of the port area when I have a ship or two in front of me with smoke. I'll also occasionally see some brown smoke dots randomly appear as I pan around. It may also be due to graphics settings but I thought I'd mentioned it in case it isn't.