View Single Post
Old 08-25-16, 09:34 AM   #1557
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
I know you like the "as it happens" type of video, and it does lend a good amount of suspense, since you don't know what's going to happen either until it does (which is very entertaining, besides being informative), but if you want some audio "cleaned-up" a bit, or want to add another sound track on top of what you have, and don't have the software tools for it, let me know and I can do it for you. If you want to add another sound track on top of what you have, just re-record the audio as you're watching the video, and I could either blend them together, or eliminate the original and put the new on top. If you want to blend several camera angles, fade-in or fade-out, spin-in & out, text, that kind of stuff, etc., I can do that. Want an epic block-buster? Well... that might be a bit tough, but it can be done

Oh, almost forgot: Have you seen the spreadsheet stuff, and is it useable? Any other additions to it? aanker said he was going to try to upload v1.7 later today, so that could also be added in... ??
Great idea on adding v1.7 to the spreadsheet. It contains all that I can identify of what's important in replicating the various settings.

I'm using the recorded video from the game so I can reshoot at will. But it takes some time to do that. Last time the CPU froze up five minutes into the action and the effect was pretty cool so I'm publishing as is for now. I'll strip down my Windows workspace with Game Booster and do it again if we think it would be good.
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote