View Single Post
Old 08-07-22, 11:38 PM   #5507
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

No need to prove U wrong. Putin, as I pointed out in the 170 pg's of this thread, is doing a marvelous job mismicromanaging his war to restore the post WWII Soviet bloc. NATO is unifying and expanding. Like operation Foxley to assassinate der Furhrer; curtailed, as ol' Adolf, in his Polish Wolf's Lair was an asset to the Allies war efforts, we can't afford to lose Vlad the rapist too soon. Winter will be along shortly...perhaps 'twill be old Boney and Adolf in reverse as General Winter assumes command. They'll need those truck crematoriums to stay warm?!! And, as stated previously, there's a lot of pissed off babushkas with dead conscript sons who R hard to keep silent. The leading cause of death on earth is other people...usually one's physician: this war will end with Vlad's demise; probably from medical issues; saving him a one-way trip to the Hague and a war crimes gibbet. All of this is moot however, as civilization on the spinning mudball is scheduled for ending ca. 2040 anyway... or so the Grays inform me.

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 08-07-22 at 11:53 PM.
Aktungbby is online