Old 05-20-22, 06:17 AM   #7
Kapitän
The Old Man

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
Nooo... not particularly.

It helps... certainly... if you have a wide screen monitor... (or like Me, a Emerson 50" flat (wide) screen TV... with capability, to have inputs for say... it being used as a computer monitor... Got touched by having the means to grab it, when I did... on sale & had the $$$ to grab it when I did ) but...

definitely not necessary, to play KSD II: Ace, though.

Is just a matter of going into the options menu in the main menu... opening up the graphics section there... & selecting your native screen rez... click on accepting that change & done.

As propbeanie said before...

If you have a... s. o. (significant other) then conversing with them, about looking at upgrading to a better monitor, might be something good to see about doing.

Just something to consider, in the meantime...

M. M.

Thanks to you both!

Yes, I actually do have a 1920x1080 (21.5'') 16:9 (1.77) monitor.

Hooked it up and adjusted the Graphic Settings of the game, also, ticked the Vertical Sync box => works like a charm.

The screen size is a bit small for my taste and has a little pink dot right in the center of it (probably, a small glitch in the TFT) but other than that, looks fine. Also, the gauges are in the correct place now.

Still have some visible stair-stepping but will deal with that over time.

Thanks again!