View Single Post
Old 12-30-15, 06:54 AM   #1639
Xall
Mate

Downloads: 137
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by iambecomelife View Post
I don't have any plans to add capturing merchant ships to Wolves of the Kaiser. It would take changes to the game structure that I cannot perform.

I have no plans to make killing survivors funny, or free of consequences....this is not GTA.

Would it be possible to capture the ships, by means of making them follow you? Adding in Way-Points, to say, 200 meters behind your U-Boat?
The ship captured would then create maybe, a new "course point" every 1 to 5 minutes at a fixed speed. And any Ports, belonging to Germany and its Allies would be the areas when the ship that follows you, when entered, stops there, and you get renown that way, maybe worth 5 sunken ships of the same kind in renown points.

I also really like that fact that you give the options to killing survivors or anything and having consequences. Maybe after causing to much friendly casualties a cut scene/image of the U-Boat Commander being Court martialed and then listing the crimes he committed and then game over or massive point losses : D
Xall is offline   Reply With Quote