View Single Post
Old 01-18-22, 11:50 AM   #5195
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
Glad you enjoyed it, as it's My 1st time.. on doing this.

This... 1, is on the U-boat side. Am working up on a Philippine's career & a Alaskan command career one, fleet boat wise.

May see, of doing 1 from a Brit perspective, in the Med... 1 in the IJN & 1 as a Russian skipper, as well.

May see of doing up 1, in an SH3 career... to boot... but posted there in the SH3 section... of course.

Stay tuned for... further developments... & now... over to Fred, on sports... sorry, wrong theme....

M. M.

Would include a... vid stream, but... this tired old computer's, not set up for that... & screenshots... gotta figure out what the heck Win did with their upgrade to 21H2 version... The means & methods, I was used to... are... kaput. Blasted Microsoft.
Yes, I would like to do a video of my patrols as well but the gaming rig I use exclusively for SH 4, while in great condition, is older. I kept it specifically for the sim, since windows 10 etc seems to be a problem for many users. Have a second desktop and laptop user for personal and professional matters.

However, I am looking to get a new rig set up for SH 4. FOTRS will run on this rig, but with the interiors and all, ever increasing demand of TMO(which hope to have interiors by vickers03 someday) do not get the performance I would like. Perhaps once have a new rig, will be able to do videos of my patrols.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote